Knowledge Base / Can I be invoiced for payments?

Unfortunately we can’t issue invoices. The Central Payment System is following the legislation for payment upon application which prevents us sending invoices. However, if using the BACS method, a BACS Confirmation is given to the Finance User at the end of the ordering stage. This can be used in place of an invoice, and can be passed to the Finance Department for review before any money changes hands. ACW Centres that have already viewed this have said that it will meet their financial requirements in place of an invoice.



Posted in: 5. Central Payment System (CPS) (FAQ)