The Apprentice Tab allows you to search for and view all Apprentices undertaking an Apprenticeship within your training facility.
There are a variety of search options, using both text and drop down menus. This allows you to set the required search criteria. You can search by:
— Ref No. (ACW No. or NI No.)
— Date of Birth (from/to)
— Registration Date (from/to)
— Certification Date (from/to)
• When you have set your required search criteria click the Search Button.
• Or click the Magnifying Glass to reveal the Find option. The drop down menu allows you to search by:
— NI Number
• Once you have entered your search criteria you must then press the enter key to initiate the search.
• To navigate between pages you can use the blue arrow keys or type in the white box area to specify a page.
• The Displaying information text shows how many items there are in total and what page is showing.
Posted in: 3. Apprentices