Once you have logged in to ACW, you will see this home screen with the following options:
1. Apprentices – View, Add or Bulk Upload
apprentices, search for and edit apprentice details.
2. Rejected – View and update apprentices for certification.
3. Awaiting Certification – View and update apprentices
4. Payment Pending – View and update which apprentice
certificates are still to be paid for (if applicable).
5. Certificate Approved – View apprentices that are
waiting for their certificate to be printed. Once they have
been printed the apprentice will be removed from this folder.
6. Notifications – View messages from the Federation and
Certification Bodies about system/certification process
changes or updates.
NB:- The numbers in brackets, on each of the tabs,
indicates the number of records currently active within each
of the tabbed categories.
ADDITIONAL OPTIONS – along bottom of screen
7. Top – Takes you back to the top of the current screen.
8. Contact Us – Contact details for Federation for Industry
Sector Skills and Standards Managers of ACW.
9. Users – Allows users of ACW to be created.
More information can be found here.
10. Organisation Details – Check organisation details.
11. Search Tools – You can use the search tools to filter
information. More information can be found here
Posted in: 1. Getting Started